The First post is to explain the purpose, reason and goal of the blog.
You will be glad to know that not only I want to share my knowledge and experiences, the tough time I had, but also intend to tell you how English can be learnt within the shortest span of time very easily. It's my target that I am going to chase.
Not only you will come to know how English can be learnt very soon and easily, but also you could learn way of teaching to get the best output, In-Sha-Allah (God-Willing).
Before I explain, how to learn English easily and in weeks, you must know what are the tenses that we speak in our daily life or most often need them. It's not exclusive for English Language only. Before you keep reading, I must request you to stop and consider over your mother tongue, how many tenses you use in your daily life and which ones they are.
I think you could guess how many and which tenses they are. Simply, they are not other than three simple or Indefinite Tenses. They are Present Simple, Past Simple and Future Simple.
Usually, we don't need other kinds of the mentioned tenses which are taught regularly. Even the beginners are taught one by one without realising the difficulty felt by the learners to understand and grasp.
In simple tenses, we can speak and speak hours and hours while in rest of the tenses, we can hardly speak a single sentence.
To talk about future actions, we will can simply use "Future Simple Tense".
In this way, to talk about past (routine, habits, happenings, actions done once or repeatedly) actions, we will simply use, "Past Simple Tense".
Likewise, when we speak about each other’s present activities or actions whether daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or even yearly, we use, "Present Simple Tense".
The More, In-Sha-Allah (God willing) in the next episode.
Thank you for reading.

You will be glad to know that not only I want to share my knowledge and experiences, the tough time I had, but also intend to tell you how English can be learnt within the shortest span of time very easily. It's my target that I am going to chase.
Not only you will come to know how English can be learnt very soon and easily, but also you could learn way of teaching to get the best output, In-Sha-Allah (God-Willing).
Before I explain, how to learn English easily and in weeks, you must know what are the tenses that we speak in our daily life or most often need them. It's not exclusive for English Language only. Before you keep reading, I must request you to stop and consider over your mother tongue, how many tenses you use in your daily life and which ones they are.
I think you could guess how many and which tenses they are. Simply, they are not other than three simple or Indefinite Tenses. They are Present Simple, Past Simple and Future Simple.
Usually, we don't need other kinds of the mentioned tenses which are taught regularly. Even the beginners are taught one by one without realising the difficulty felt by the learners to understand and grasp.
In simple tenses, we can speak and speak hours and hours while in rest of the tenses, we can hardly speak a single sentence.
To talk about future actions, we will can simply use "Future Simple Tense".
In this way, to talk about past (routine, habits, happenings, actions done once or repeatedly) actions, we will simply use, "Past Simple Tense".
Likewise, when we speak about each other’s present activities or actions whether daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or even yearly, we use, "Present Simple Tense".
The More, In-Sha-Allah (God willing) in the next episode.
Thank you for reading.
Don't forget to give feed-back, please.

No comments:
Post a Comment